Disney on Ice Terms
- Competition closing at 00:00 on 18/09/2017
- Winners will be notified via post/email/phone
by to arrange redemption of free tickets.
- Tickets are for the 6.30pm performance, on 18 October 2017 at Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham. Winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them:
- A family ticket consists of four (4) tickets
- The first two correct entries selected at random after the closing date will each receive four (4) tickets for the show on 18 October 2017.
- There are three family tickets available ( 2 via x web competitions, 1 x on air)..
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked
- Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
- If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets but this will be subject to availability.