Lessons of the Week
10 Things You Never Knew Last Week
1. Some eight million Brits no longer eat meat.
2. Sweden has built the first stretch of electrified road that allows cars to charge themselves as they drive along it.
3. 22% of us have thrown our mobile phone in anger.
4. Brighton is the world's most "hipster" city.
5. Only 1 in 3 of us feel guilty about buying single-use plastic.
6. Audiobook sales in Britain have doubled in the last five years.
7. The average single person spends seven minutes of their workday using their dating app.
8. Scientists say women fancy men more after eating spicy food.
9. Netflix now has 125 million subscribers.
10. Half of the millennial generation in the UK could still be renting in their 40s and a third could be 'retiree renters'.