Birmingham Tattoo Terms
|Rules:||A prize competition (“the Competition”) will be held by the National Exhibition Centre Limited, (National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT. (“we”, “us” or “our”) as more particularly described in the competition details (“Competition Details”). The Competition is to win the prize described in the Competition Details (“the Prize”). By entering the Competition, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
1. Entering your details at, or completing and returning a reply card to the location specified in the Competition Details will automatically enter you in the Competition.
2. The Competition is open to all EU residents over 18 with the exception of NEC Group employees, and those of its associated companies and agents and their families and friends and is limited to one (1) entry per person. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
3. You can enter the Competition during the dates stated in the Competition Details. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the Prize.
4. Only complete and clearly legible entries will be entered into the Competition.
5. [Two] entrant will be selected at random, as the winner on the date set out in the Competition Details.
6. The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
7. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, or these terms and conditions, at any time.
8. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
More from Signal 107
Local Traffic Alert