Disney On Ice - T's & C's
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.Signal107.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/enterTandCaddresshere / (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Wireless Group (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Disney On Ice Giveaway (the “Competition") which will run from 01/10/2018 to 14/10/2018 on Signal 107 (the “Radio Station”).
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must watch the video on the competition web page and fill in their details and their answer on the data entry form.
4) Players and Winners will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with national and regional media at the request of Signal 107. By entering this competition, you agree that Signal 107 may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5) By entering the competition, you consent to have your information and details shared with the relevant third parties (the promoters).
6) All players must be 18 or over.
7) Winners who have won over during the competition may not enter or win again.
8) The prize available is 4 VIP Family tickets to Disney on Ice at Arena Birmingham, 2 on Friday 19th October at 6:30pm and 2 for Sunday 28th October at 12pm. Prizes are given and allocated at Signal 107’s discretion.
9) A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children tickets that include a ride in part of the show.
10) Only 2 children (Aged 5-11) from the winning family will be able to ride in the boat. They will be accompanied by 2 other children from another winning family.
11)Children must be accompanied by an adult.
12) Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
13) Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
14) Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked
15) Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
16) Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
17) Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
18) If the event is cancelled we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets but this will be subject to availability.
19) Any cash prizes will be paid by BACS transfer to the winner’s bank account within 28 days.
20) Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.
21) Wireless Group reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
SP: Instinct PR