Dudley Canal Trust - Terms & Conditions
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.signal107.co.uk/info/competition-rules/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Wireless Group (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Dudley Canal Trust Meal & Boat Trip Giveaway (the “Competition") which will run from 9th July 2018 to 20th July 2018 on Signal 107 (the “Radio Station”).
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must enter their details on the competition web page
4) All players must be 18 or over.
5) Winners who have already won during the competition may not enter or win again.
6) The prize available is 4 family meals (2 adults and 2 children) and a 45 minute boat trip.
7) The prizes will be announced during each show on Signal 107 (1 on Breakfast with Dicky Dodd, 1 on Tim Haycock’s show & 1 on Steve Mason’s Show). The final winner will also be selected from online entrants during Steve Mason's show)
8) Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.
9) Wireless Group reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
SP: Dudley Canal and Tunnel Trust
501 Birmingham New Road