Severn Hospice Colour Run 2019
Terms and Conditions
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.Signal107.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/enterTandCaddresshere / (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Wireless Group (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Severn Hospice Colour Run Family Ticket Giveaway (the “Competition") which will run from 10/01/2019 to 31/01/2019 on Signal 107 (the “Radio Station”).
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station. Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must enter their details on the competition web page on the Signal 107 website (www.signal107.co.uk).
4) Winner will be selected at random following the closing of the competition and call back live on air during the breakfast show on Friday 1st February 2019.
All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
5) Players and Winners will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with national and regional media at the request of Signal 107. By entering this competition, you agree that Signal 107 may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6) All players must be 18 or over.
7) The prize available is 1 family pass to attend the Severn Hospice Colour Run on 9th June 2019. Family pass allows entry for 2 adults and 2 children (under 15 years of age).
8) Any cash prizes will be paid by BACS transfer to the winner’s bank account within 28 days.
9) Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.
10) Wireless Group reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
Severn Hospice Limited
A Registered Charity No.512394
Company Registration No.1608025
Registered Office: Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, SY3 8HS
Tel: 01743 236565