Unique Talent - Terms & Conditions
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.Signal107.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/enterTandCaddresshere (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Wireless Group (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Unique Talent (the “Competition") which will run from October 2018 to November 2018 on Signal 107 (the “Radio Station”).
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must submit a video no longer than 3 minutes of you performing your UNIQUE TALENT onto YouTube, and then include a link to that video in the data entry form on the competition web page on Signal107.co.uk.
Definition of UNIQUE TALENT:
- Dancing (Modern/ freestyle/ contemporary/ ballet/ tap)
- Singing (SOLO/ DUET/GROUP)
- Comedy/ Impersonation
- Playing an instrument.
- Acrobatic/ Circus skills
4) Entries open 00:00 on 23rd Oct and closes Midnight on Sunday 11th November.
All videos will then be judged by a panel, and 6 finalists will be selected. 6 finalist videos will be added to Signal 107’s website and or Youtube/Social Media pages.
These videos will be subjected to a public vote and voting closes on 18th November. Winner is announced live on the breakfast show on 19th November.
Judges will be from the following: Signal 107, University of Wolverhampton and the Creative Industry.
5) Players and Winners will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with national and regional media at the request of Signal 107. By entering this competition, you agree that Signal 107 may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Entrants must be over the age of 16 to enter.
- Entrants aged 16 – 18 must get permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Videos must be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Videos must be appropriate in content (no nudity, no swearing and no racist / political remarks). Videos containing inappropriate content will be removed from the competition.
- Videos must comply with the list of talent. Videos of entrants performing talents outside of the list will not be counted and will be removed from the competition.
- Footage must be original and not copied.
- All entrants must be willing and able to participate in video shoot of their talent if they become finalists, as well as perform at the Wolverhampton Christmas Light event on 24th November 2018 should they win the competition.
- £500 cash for the winner of the competition as voted by the public. Winner will also perform live at the Wolverhampton Christmas Light Event on 24th November.
- Prize for £500 will be provided to the winner via a cheque or cash in GBP.
- Prize is non-transferable and no alternative is available
- Signal 107 reserves the right to change the prize at any time.
SP: University of Wolverhampton, Wulfruna St, Wolverhampton WV1 1LY