Win tickets to see Rick Astley
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.Signal107.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/enterTandC / (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Wireless Group (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Rick Astley Birmingham Tickets (the “Competition") which will run from 14/09/2018 to 30/09/2018 on Signal 107 (the “Radio Station”).
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, entrants must enter their details on the competition web page on the Signal 107 website. The entrant must also answer the question correctly in order to be eligible to win.
4) Once the competition is closed, a winner will be selected at random from the correct and eligible entrants. The winner will be called live on air during the breakfast show on Monday 1st October. Winner must answer the call within 10 rings or a new winner will be selected.
5) All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
6) Players and Winners will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with national and regional media at the request of Signal 107. By entering this competition, you agree that Signal 107 may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. You also give permission for Signal 107 to share your details with the relevant third parties for the purposes of prize delivery and marketing.
17) All players must be 18 or over.
19) Winners who have won during the competition may not enter again.
20) The prize available is 4 tickets to see Rick Astley at Genting Arena, Birmingham on Thursday 15th November 2018 (2 tickets per winner). Winners will also be allowed to view the pre-show soundcheck and meet Rick Astley in person during this time. Sound check normally takes place earlier in the day and winners must be at the venue for approx. 3.30pm-4pm for the meet and greet.
21) Cash prizes will be paid by BACS transfer to the winner’s bank account within 28 days.
22) Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.
23) Wireless Group reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
SP: Copmedia, Unit 251, Camberwell Business Centre, 99-103 Lomond Grove, London. SE5 7HN.